We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Bravo. The coolest part is that I never even differentiated between the Circles and Squares at first. But yeah the News media sucks. Great to see it depicted through a flash game. Clever girl.

Pixel Day Dash Pixel Day Dash

BRAVO. I love platformers from SMB3 to 'n' a game I was formerly addicted to. I can safely say this is one the best casually platformers I've ever played. The music sound FX is outstanding and the extra elements like quicksand, fans, and the Bionic Commando action makes this game a hit and a half. Can I get this on my android phone please?

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Amazing. Great work. But seriously? Not one Peni-corn?

*Flight* *Flight*

Video Crack

Some combination of the interlude/progress music and the epic majestical in play music coupled with the simple game play and upgrade system made me unable to stop playing this game... However after unlock-maxing everything out I'm starting to lose the high from before so I guess its only SORT OF like crack rock cocaine... Let that be a lesson to kids O_0

* Bouncy Ball * * Bouncy Ball *

reminds me of an old game

I had the CD 250 best arcade games and one of them was like this. You control a bouncing ball from the same angle. Except you were scrolling up the screen, and there are an uber amount of power ups and special tiles. Some were teleporters some buttons switched the scroll direction, other tiles made tiles appear or dissapear some vital for progress and of course plenty of holes, coin tiles, and some enemies... Also in this game the ball scrolled automatically with the movement of the screen which made it waay more challenging at parts but eaiser at others.

Anyway your game was fun for a few good runs, but indeed does get repetitive. I think making it more similar to the game I described would make for a really fun Front Page hit, if you have time of course lol

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

INCREDIBLE

I can't believe how similar these are to the original in practically every aspect. But PLEASE could you add in the option to change controls so you can have button combos. Because it was killing me not being able to use Alt + Arrow key left/right to strafe just like in the good old days. Pretty please update this if you can.
Other than that amazing stuff that I'll probably play for hours.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Damn

This game consumed me for a good hour. I was impressed that I was able to actually beat it, since it's caled the World's Hardest Game... Supirsingly I found the challenge very fun and rewarding. However I found level 28 or 29 harder than the last "impossible" level. One more thing: MAKE AN OPTION TO TURN THE MUSIC OFF!!!

-/ TBA /- -/ TBA /-

Sweetness

I'm not sure if you meant to do this but this concept is exactly like in Donkey Country when you're firing DK from barrel to barrel. It's frigging awesome.

Particles Particles

Good Work

It's one of the simpliest idea for a flash game there is but you've executed as best you possibly can. And you didn't over do the graphics which I'm glad for. Really fun and addicting game. Fav'ed

Console Launch: 2nd Ship Console Launch: 2nd Ship

Heh.

I love how the boomerang just kinda shoots out of his pants.