Cracked Out Seinfeld Cracked Out Seinfeld

This was disgusting tasteless and awful. PLSAE MAKE MORE!!

DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN

Q U A L I T Y

Bart Simpson vs Eric Cartman Bart Simpson vs Eric Cartman

I didn't have faith at first cause Barts first verse was kinda weak. Bart could have had stronger bars in general. But Cartman killed it his punch lines were top-notch! Animating them in opposites styles was very cool. Not perfect but most of the way there!

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Bravo. The coolest part is that I never even differentiated between the Circles and Squares at first. But yeah the News media sucks. Great to see it depicted through a flash game. Clever girl.

Pixel Day Dash Pixel Day Dash

BRAVO. I love platformers from SMB3 to 'n' a game I was formerly addicted to. I can safely say this is one the best casually platformers I've ever played. The music sound FX is outstanding and the extra elements like quicksand, fans, and the Bionic Commando action makes this game a hit and a half. Can I get this on my android phone please?

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Amazing. Great work. But seriously? Not one Peni-corn?

King Kilo - Glass Floor King Kilo - Glass Floor

THis is hyppe.

NIce and grimey. Reminds me of Odd Future a little bit. The simplicity is key too. Just asking for an MC on it.

If I get around to it you'll be the first to know.

Killerkb responds:

Thank you! I like to keep things simple.
Feel free to use this for anything that you want! I'd love to hear the result.

SH - A New Age SH - A New Age

Loving This

I just discovered your stuff a couple weeks back and have been really impressed and inspired. I found with this track especially, each part of the song flowed well inbetween each other, maintaining the tone and feel of the song while changing the pace and attention. Something that I think a timeless song does, the ones that give us shivers down the spine and changes our mood instantly. I really liked the sitar bits too. The title's spot on too.

-API- The Virus [Preview] -API- The Virus [Preview]

Congratulations!!

This is the first song from NG to go on my .mp3 player. I love this song. And yeah Im using it for my up and coming pico day flash. And its turning out really well. So keep your eyes open on the 30th.

first audio review?